Angel Shield is an official 501c3 Public Charity:
Our Foundation’s primary purpose is to raise funds to support and provide mental health resources in our schools, along with equipping school facilities and houses of worship with updated safety and physical security measures.
- Unfortunately, the majority of our nation’s schools do not have adequate budget to implement additional protection measures or increase trained security personnel, nor is there enough tax revenue allocated for these additional protection measures.
- Angel Shield will provide services, products, and grants to these institutions and houses of worship and also host and/or participate in events and activities that support and implement a variety of protection objectives.
- New protective security initiatives and additional school climate measures (quality of relationships among the students and the adults in a school) need to be enhanced and implemented.
- Please donate to help support our mission to further secure and protect our schools and churches and provide the necessary resources to help faculty, staff and at risk students.
- Donations are tax deductible.
We cannot rely on government funding to make our schools safe. It comes down to good American citizens, like yourself, who believe in our inalienable rights and the pursuit of life, liberty, and happiness.
You can donate online securely through Anedot or checks can be made out to “Angel Shield” and sent to 16 Inverness Place East Bldg D-200 Englewood, CO 80112.
For the safety, security and climate in our schools and churches – we will overcome!
"Posterity: You will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it."
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."